CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Ok, lets see..

1. Got up quite early this morning -before my dad actually (which is inhumanly early) and almost killed him with the heart-attack he got, on seeing me roam about the house in the wee hours of the morning.
*2 Aapee points (I think)

2.Told amma I'll take care of 'all' the cooking 'today' while she can rest for the whole day.
She wasn't particularly amused.
See thats why Ekadasis are extra special.
*1 Aapee point (*smug look*)

3. Banged my toe against the same door I banged it against the day before.
"Ooooowwwwch" doesn't seem to be strong enough a word.
*2 Not-so-Aapee points

4. Made call to India and spoke to friend for 30 minutes. Me the happy. >:D<
*2 Aapee points

5. Realised that I do have some matter to blog on after all, but am too lazy to blog.
Shame shame Confounded-Dame.
*3 Not-so-Aapee points

6. Learnt a new song in rAgam ShadvidamArgini. She has such a beautiful scale..and *such* a beautiful name.
Me the sooper happy.
*3 Aapee points

7. Almost deleted mail from Mr.Fiance thinking it was spam :O
Note to self: Must get used to important mails in mailbox for a change
*5 Not-so-Aapee points

So that leaves me with.... Net 2 Not-so-Aapee points today :O

*colon-pipe*

Think I should blog more often and not bang my toe against the door over two days consecutively.
Or..perhaps make more ISD calls to buds in India and petrify my dad more frequently in the mornings? :-/

I don't know. You do the math.
I'll do the honours.

:D

27 Confounded-souls had something to say:

Preeti said...

ALmost deleted Mr.Fiance's mail...?That's like -10000000000 points! Baad, baad gurl! :P Want me to leak out tis info?? ;)

No...??? Then gt me skittles...Lots & lts of it...OK???

And please put away procrastination n blog, blog, BLOG away!

busy-writer said...

"shame shame confounded dame"-haha! so damn cute! :D
and ohmigod, you almost deleted what? :O spam? :O

btw, can the countdown begin as yet? ;)

Ramkumar R. Aiyengar said...

let's make a theory on these aapee points.. that will increase your aapee points, and make them inconsistent with what the theory will tell.. that will make you bulb and you will not bother about aapee points.. so peace! :D oh wait, you are doing the bulb part already? :-?

Ramkumar R. Aiyengar said...

aaactually.. cooking for mom for aekadasi should be three points.. you forgot the two points you got coz they ate your cooking on aekadasi, and not on some other day. On some other day, it would have been 1 - 2 = -1 :D

Anonymous said...

...make isd calls to buds back in india...

Anonymous said...

cooking on ekadasi had me chuckling :)

new visitor ahem a pretty nice one if i may add, raises Aapee'ness meter by 2 and Voilà! you break-even ;)

Anonymous said...

1. I am damn sure u wont do that again today ( the next day ).

2. I understand why you are hungry, why there isSo productive nothing to eat, why you are trying to cook...

3. Banging in despiration or aspiration - Dear Confounded Dame friend !

4. You could call up places other than India too... :)

5. Got tired after resting too much that u have to do something....

6. Finally some good job. Hope it was something from the newly received DVD.

7. Now having said this, tell what was the e-mail about? ! :D

Now that you have some work to do. Reply each of my points.!
Todays task other than what you were to tell ur Mom... ;P ( Me the desperate now... LoL... )

-- Oops...!

Goda Ramkumar said...

Seems like there seems to be new inspiration for you to blog which can beat your laziness. Effects are being seen [:D].

Anonymous said...

seri ellam ok, edhuku andha ekadasi link? idhula enna peruma? :p

--xh-- said...

so appe appe at the end? call ur frndz, give dad heart attach and blog more.. stay appee appee evey :)

Confounded-Lady said...

Preets:
Thanks, but I think I'd be much better off without the leak :P

Skittles it is.... !! :D
Inimae blogomania thaan :)

Busy-Writer:
:D Sure it can,...but..countdown for what? :-/

Aiyengar-vAl:
Funny I found that para too complicated and just jumped to the last line (something I always do when words complicate me :P ) ...and what do I find! :))

Negative marking lam I will not accept. Remba yosikkadae. This is aiiyo-paavamaana-blog :P

Bee:
Make that two (in a while of course :D)

Confounded-Lady said...

Wicked Taurus:
Thank you :). You arent as mean as your name suggests ;)


Ooops:
Just when I thought this was the simplest post.. :))
Dont worry, amma will look for a girl soon :D

God(a):
Inspiration...ahem...whatever do you mean? ;;) :D

Gradwolf:
Link lam just in case some arbit reader thinks Ekadasi is some national holiday or something. :D
I am very generous in my information.

xh:
Amen to that :)

Preeti said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Preeti said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Preeti said...

lol@ gradwolf's question..It just sounded funny! :)

Glad ur gonna resort to blogomania...atleast i hope so...fine, fine, now that u said the skittles offer is on, im not gonna 'leak' ;)

Preeti said...

And sorry for those previous 2 deletions...typos :( :-/

Ramkumar R. Aiyengar said...

why mayth? you are expecting new readers? ;;)

and lol @ reading last line first :)) knew something like this would happen! :))

Anonymous said...

Mr.Fiance-aa irukkara varaikkum by mistake it will be regarded as spam..... later, it will actually become spam :p

busy-writer said...

:O countdown for sumthin important coming up? sumthing that is wink-worthy?

;) :P

Anonymous said...

@cl : aha! mean factor is sure taking a plunge maybe tis gotta do something with finding meself abruptly at the crossroad of teen and adulthood. give it some time i say. ;)

Confounded-Lady said...

@Preets:
Peace. The 'colour' is yours-yours-yours (echo)
*trying to sound like Captain Planet :P*

@Ramkumar:
He still doesnt read my blog :P

@Kutti:
hahaha.....adpingaraela?
Interesting. I ll have to blog on that that time then :D

@WT:
hehe... be nice to me but :D

Ramkumar R. Aiyengar said...

Mrs. Lakshmi Sridharan.. yes.. this is the place.. look here please...

:D

Confounded-Lady said...

@BusyWriter:
When did the Twin Towers crash?
;)

@Ramkumar:
Mrs. Lakshmi Sridharan waves from the living room.
*kitchen has now become my territory :|..sigh * :D

KD. K Bodhi said...

Wow! Super chamathu ponnu!

Anish said...

banging the toe against the door..


Well I always bang myself head to toe against something or the other!!

:-D


And ya..

petrifying dad by waking up in the wee hours of the morning..

I do that during exams..

A guy who doesn't wake before seven anyhow manages to rise at three!!

:-D

Leaves him confounded.. :-P

:-)


and ya.. Mr fiancee...

don't fancy that..

Anonymous said...

Shame Shame Confounded Dame
That was cute!@ Preeti, Give me some Skittles too!
Hey, Mayth, throw lots more Skittles!
By the way, I now hereby classify myself as "Obsessive Skittles Disorder Patient(OSDP)"
Peace Out.

S said...

"Shame shame Confounded-Dame"

Damn, i make the lame-est rhymes that nobody finds funny too. Was it a wow-Im-seriously-good feeling that you had after coming up with that??