CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 6, 2007

December. Madras. Mylapore.

Music is in the air.
Everywhere...

8 Confounded-souls had something to say:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy to the core Lady. :)

:) Hope u gope me ;)

-- Oops...

Vaij! said...

Festival started already?

December...gosh! Time flies!
Started attending the concerts? Why dont you blog about that next...!

Vaij..

Ok said...

Hmmmm...No lyrics no in Kacheris? Or lyrics that you dont know:). I have chaperoned my grandmom sometimes. I used to hate them.

Lavanya said...

U kutcheri-ing this month?
:D

Mark IV said...

concerts? they still do that??? wow!

Kalyan said...

Have a nice musical time!

*~ Mayth!!~* said...

@Uppili: :)

@Vaij: Concerts cant be described on blogs. It would be a review then...and I'd lose all the very little traffic I have to my blog ;P

@OK: Guess you're a part of the majority. Sigh.

@Lavanya: Oh yeah. Big time. :D

@Mark: Chennai you're from, is it? :-?

@Kalyan: Oh yes! I am! :)

Sathish said...

I really miss my chennai now..

Any how, hope u r having nice time there !!!